Job Opportunities– Current Opening
We are currently accepting applications for an individual to multi-task as a copier operator, proof-reader and assist in other areas of Quick Copy/Print Shop. We need someone who is an excellent speller and knows grammar, who likes to run small equipment and work with their hands. This would include assembling documents, assisting with mailings and being a team member.
This is a full time position with benefits such as health insurance, company sponsored retirement plan, life insurance, vacation and holidays.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to MPhillips@quick-copy.com or use this website to contact us.
Work should be challenging, rewarding, and fun. That's what we believe anyway. If you agree, we'd love to have you join our team. We're always on the lookout for talented, creative, and motivated people who are interested in helping customers and building a successful brand.
Our co-workers are bright, personable, optimistic, creative, and detail oriented. We provide a pleasant, supportive atmosphere and corporate culture that encourages each co-worker to develop their individual potential to the fullest. We continually seek out those with extraordinary skills, attitudes, and work ethic.
We also boast a high retention rate among our co-workers.
Here are a few reasons why:
- We have a proven track record of success.
- Our product—printing—is an essential element to the success of almost every business.
- Ongoing employment, training, and advancement opportunities.
- Competitive compensation programs.
- Excellent benefits.
- A friendly, supportive working atmosphere.
- Open-minded management that is always looking for ideas and ways to do things better.
- An industry that is growing and on the cutting edge of technology.
If you are interested in a career opportunity that is fast-paced, emotionally satisfying, fun, and deeply rewarding, please stop in and complete a co-worker application.